Our Space To Hang

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Our Space To Hang

Mematorium For Favorite Gifs

I forgot my password

GifSearch

+5
Newshound
Durango
Bianca Byrnes
Aunt Bee
Smooth Operator
9 posters

World's Worst Persons And Their Charity

Smooth Operator
    Smooth Operator
    Party Hostess

Number of posts : 201
    Pundit Type : Conspiratologist
    World View : It's All Fake

Bee Re: World's Worst Persons And Their Charity

Post by Smooth Operator Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:34 pm

I hadn't heard from "Mitch" so I thought I would refresh this topic with the letter I wrote to Keith Olbermann:

Keith Olbermann
    C/O John Wiley & Sons Inc
    111 River St.
    Hoboken NJ. 07030

September 6th 2013

Dear Keith,
    You May remember Me As A sweet little old lady who once wrote to you named Stella Troubadour, warning You and those like you of the perils that were to come to our great nation. Now Sir, before you pull out your restraining order, I am actually writing to ask  for your help. And before you ask, I'm not asking for money or a hand out for a bogus sick and dying child who lives in Africa.

You have always been a hero of mine in fact, I spoofed you and your show on My blog a few years ago in a series of stories of mine entitled; "Rest In Crude". (Please see attached but I'm sure you have heard about)

But I'm not here for praise, much less a restraining order and understanding that You're not a man long on chit chat, I'll cut to the chase.

I was diagnosed with Aspergers a few years ago (Actually, Rubella Syndrome- but the doctors said it's more PC to refer to it as Aspergers) My "Room Mates" who happen to be my parents are Old and frankly (And I Feel I Can Be Frank With You) They Are Crazy. (I hear You Snickering- REALLY, They Are) They are not allowing me the necessities I need to work with my "Disorder" - In fact, they have become codependant on me which is effecting me physically  as well as mentally and psychologically, looking to me as not only their daughter but little wife and mother as well- and it's kinda creepy.

I Know.... I Know- I can Almost hear you muttering.... WTF... "How is this My Problem" and I don't blame you. But I reached out to Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert, at first subtly- THEN I directly asked for their help in the form of a proposal, since Autism Sprectrum Disorder is their charity.

They refused to help me. And I Had A Great Proposal For Them. And frankly, I thought they were the good guys

Now Keith, don't get me wrong, I'm not here to out Jon And Stephen because I happen to be a big fan of theirs. But as you know, this world is in a bad state. I am in a red state filled with (In short) a bunch of crazy mindless rednecks.

I want to try and help the world in some way but I cannot do it from My vantage point. (Yeah, that's right- my folks and THEIR family- a bunch of fundies)

So for you, I will make a similar proposal I Made To Jon and Stephen.
    I want to work for you. I can do Investigative research, I can write, and that's just the tip of the iceberg.
    Now, I am assuming that you are already familiar with Keith's Aunt Bee from the old Keith Olbermann webforum (Which BTW I discovered was a clever fake forum and after discovering THAT, was promptly thrown off the forum)
    I am also assuming that You are familiar with The rest in crude series through Jon and maybe Stephen.

In Fact I Call You Guys "My Bayou Boys From Jersey Shore"

I don't have proof that my family is crazy but You can safely assume (I hope) that I am one of the good guys.
    However, I can send you proof of My disorder (And I dont even like calling it a disorder, that's one reason I referred to Autism spectrum as Monochrominitis in My series.) But I'll give you any proof you need.

Please help Me to get a life of my own Keith so I can grow and help the world in some way. Tomorrow's My Birthday and I'll Be 49. I could even clean houses. In any event, it would make a great start to a new year.

It's your chance to help directly change someone's life for the better and get something phenomenal back in return.

I promise not to let you down and look Very forward to hearing from you

PS. LOVED Pitchforks And Torches (I Wanted To Stay On Topic)

I Remain Sincerely,
    Of course, I gave him My real name and real address. But that is not for you kind folks looking who may inflict trouble on Me.
    Aunt Bee
    Aunt Bee
    Forum Bureau Chief
    Forum Bureau Chief

Number of posts : 192
    Pundit Type : Adminologist
    World View : Always Changin'

Post by Aunt Bee Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:18 pm

Yeah DD Sure..... Hey I love Keith- He's cool, but I bet he won't help either.

Geez, NOW my back is out- upper right side- hit me all of a sudden like.

Maybe  I've been raging too long today.

World's Worst Persons And Their Charity - Page 4 966833
    GulfStream
    GulfStream
    Party Crasher
    Party Crasher

Number of posts : 189
    Pundit Type : Enraged
    World View : It's All about Me

Post by GulfStream Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:15 am

Obviously you had sympathy pains Bee because I threw my back out yesterday.

Look, I'm sorry- I do love You and DD. For the last 2 years when Evy and My anniversary roles around- around July 11th or so, I actually think of you 2- but I haven't actually been in love with her for a bit longer.

Quite a bit.

Her threatening me and the kids really cut that off. There's just so much emotional blackmail one can endure.
    Smooth Operator
    Smooth Operator
    Party Hostess

Post by Smooth Operator Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:21 pm

First off, that was very kind but Stephen, I'm going to be honest with you as always. I am a person. Not a toy. Not a gaming piece. Not Your Celebrity pet. I am a human being. I deserve to be treated with respect and to be treated fairly like anyone else. And that goes for Bee.  Hell, it even goes for Evy too- I'm sorry- Crow. And I listened and my heart ached for you when You told me about what she did.

You also  told me once, if You will recall,  that you were not allowed to call me so you could simply clarify a few things with me.
    Not allowed?
    Not.... ALLOWED. ...?
    What is this... Communist Russia.... Nazi Germany. SOMETHING feels like Hitler to me.

And though what you wrote above was heartfelt, is it another distraction from the main topic? You mentioned once that you were not allowed to help Me or Bee concerning what we asked for. Again I say: 

Not.... ALLOWED. ...?

And not allowed by who? And why on EARTH not? After all, Bee and I are affiliated with your charity.
    How bad would that look to Autism Speaks etc...?

But again, You are a part of the controlled Opposition- so maybe that's why it makes the most sense to me.

I am getting pretty damned tired of looking the other way when people treat me badly. Celebrity or not, YOU Sir are only a human being and STILL worse persons until or unless Bee or Myself hears from You.
    DD
    Aunt Bee
    Aunt Bee
    Forum Bureau Chief
    Forum Bureau Chief

Post by Aunt Bee Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:23 pm

Don't think he's going to answer DD- He's just like any other troll out there.
    Only in THIS case, he's a troll with celebrity status. Big DEAL.

Fucktards. And controlled Opposition to boot.
    Smooth Operator
    Smooth Operator
    Party Hostess

Post by Smooth Operator Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:30 pm

A phone call- a post card for christ sakes.

Honestly, how hard IS that?

Yeah, we're writing but don't flatter yourself- it's not for you.

World's Worst Persons And Their Charity - Page 4 980255976
    Aunt Bee
    Aunt Bee
    Forum Bureau Chief
    Forum Bureau Chief

Post by Aunt Bee Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:06 am

I wish I were dead.

I REALLY do.

Stephen Colbert pretends that he doesn't know who I am.
    He said that he was in love with me.

All he is is the controlled Opposition.

I cry every night. The grief of that iskilling me. I may as well be dead.

And YET- He takes me as a big fucking joke.

What a great guy.
    GulfStream
    GulfStream
    Party Crasher
    Party Crasher

Post by GulfStream Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:15 am

I'm sorry C. I never meant to hurt you.

World's Worst Persons And Their Charity - Page 4 2144547258 

And I do mean that.

We're friends.
    Aunt Bee
    Aunt Bee
    Forum Bureau Chief
    Forum Bureau Chief

Post by Aunt Bee Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:25 am

We're Not friends.

Friends don't treat each other like that.

Still worse persons
    (And Still Not Making A Joke)
    Please refer to the latest  song spoof on The Haven Thread.
    Smooth Operator
    Smooth Operator
    Party Hostess

Post by Smooth Operator Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:21 am

Aunt Bee wrote:
    Newshound wrote:I refuse to admit or deny what the other two just said but I will say one thing- that Stephen- I mean "Hank" had even told those Non-handlers that it would be more to their advantage if DD and BB were closer geographically in order to keep a closer and more scrutinous eye on them.

(I told Hank not to)
    Well Maybe "HANK" was doing us a favor then- with friends like that scrutinizing, who needs it close and personal when you can mind fuck from afar...? After all, it's far more torturous that way and you can deny everything
    World's Worst Persons And Their Charity - Page 4 4096607735 World's Worst Persons And Their Charity - Page 4 4096607735 World's Worst Persons And Their Charity - Page 4 4096607735 
    Right Boys...

Sheesh.

Rolling Eyes
    May I remind some of you fine trolls that B and I both insisted that we could have been placed on the west coast or wherever You 2 weren't.

So what's wrong with that...?

We're good people.
    I am a decent human being.

What are you two?
    Bad Men with bad hearts
    Smooth Operator
    Smooth Operator
    Party Hostess

Post by Smooth Operator Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:50 am

And still I digress.....

The following is a letter I wrote Mr Stewart on the behalf of My "Grandma" regarding An Autism Awareness Benefit he did:

Jon Stewart
    C/O The Daily Show
    513 West 54th St.
    New York, NY. 10019

1/10/07

Dear Mr. Stewart,
    Watching the Marx Brothers New Years Eve marathon took me back to when I was a little girl growing up in Georgia. I just loved seeing the Saturday matinees. They were only a nickel back then and you at least had a cartoon or serial to watch and along with it, a box of Cracker Jacks. The reason I’m telling you this 2 cent story from my humble beginnings is twofold. While watching these old favorites, I began to feel nostalgic and in a subtle way, was reminded of you kids at “The Daily Show” as well as the “Colbert Report”. What IS IT about New York left handed comedians who happen to be Jewish? Do you have special “Funny Genes”? Are you aliens bred to funny human parents? Well, it’s probably impolite to ask…. Sorry I mentioned it. And of course, your secret’s safe with me.

The second reason for my correspondence, is to make mention to the Autistic benefit you hosted back in October of last year. What a wonderful …. Wonderful … thing. I have a feeling that’s a topic that’s close to your heart, for it is a topic close to my heart, as well.  In last Sunday’s newspaper, I read an article about how more & more people are reaching out to those Autistic children in need. (please see enclosed article) That is indeed a true blessing. My late husband, Jedidiah, was a minister at the “Joy To The World Freedom Church” before he retired and we moved to Texas. He loved ALL people whether they were children, adults, what have-ya. He even saw fit to honor the opinions of right-wing Neo-Conservatives. (I suspect brain damage on that last part). What bothers me is that every article I have come across continues to stress the importance of educating “The Children” of Autism. Important, no doubt.. But who will teach the adults how to cope with these often misunderstood kids? Who will help these kids once they reach 21 years old?  Many are infact left behind once they become 21 years old.

My 24 year old daughter is a high functioning Autistic, but her Doctor & I seem to be the only ones in our circle, who understands that Autism is not something that one outgrows. Her parents & older sister, still thinks that Karen’s lack of social skills is her way of “Acting out” to get attention. I have found that there are so many people in the real world who remain ignorantly uneducated about this complex disorder.  You appeared to be someone who might understand the long-term effects.

The small favor I am asking is rather simple. Could you please remind those nice people at the education facilities you were promoting that it’s not JUST the children Autism effects but those who live with them, as well as the adult Autistics who are being left behind.

You were the first person I thought of with celebrity status who sees a need to help others in need, here in America, instead of finding an excuse to adopt African babies to make yourself look good. Not that African babies are any less important mind you, but if you have a broken leg, you’re not going to fix and reset your neighbor’s broken leg first. Charity should begin at home Why, the VERY idea that that young President of ours sending our boys and girls to Iraq to promote freedom and Democracy while at the same time, here at home, he leaves SO many left behind to fend for themselves as he dismantles our own Democracy. I suppose you could say that he broke his own leg while going off to break his neighbor’s leg – while at the same time, trying to convince everyone else he’s simply improving the broken limbs.

In any event, You have what my Jewish son-in-law calls, “Hutspah”. (He said that you would know what that means.)You also seem to have  the resources, understanding, and know-how. A lot of people trust and listen to you- Including this little old Georgia lady.
    Would you be kind enough to remind those folks?

In the meantime, keep up the great work at The Daily Show.

I thank you for your time.

With Sincere Regards,
    3 years later I write another one (From Me) and he tells me no more letters... yet, he and Colbert decide to follow me around online.

What's  that about?
    Smooth Operator
    Smooth Operator
    Party Hostess

Post by Smooth Operator Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:48 pm

And here's one that I understood made Stephen's wife jealous.
    Personally, I can't see why- it was just a fan letter from A Fake time Traveler character of mine in 2010 (And No- I am NOT John Titor)

Tales Of A Time Traveler
    PO Box 3865490 The Gulf Is Mess In Texas, 75408

Stephen Colbert
    C/OThe Colbert Report
    513 West 54th St.
    New York, NY. 10019

Date: Day Before Yesterday

Dear Stephen,
    I hope you accept my apology for not writing sooner, something went wrong with my Spacetime Machine and when I got it out of the shop- I didnt notice that the settings had accidentally been placed for 2 YEARS into your future and not 2 months like I had planned.

:::SHRUGS::::  OOoops...

But hey, I know that you are a busy fella so I'll cut to the chase .

1)  MOM is/ was pregnant-- AGAIN. . . ?
         Ohhhh that's right- I seem to remember that little sister of mine now.  Could you please give    
         Mom the enclosed Card from Me. Thanks Uncle Scrappy.

2)  Thank GAWD Uncle Scooby Shaved That Ratty Ass Beard- He was looking like a Jewish    
         Santa On Weight Watchers. And he's so cute without it.

3) Could you tell your Black Scientist Pluto hating friend from PBS that Pluto IS a Planet and in  
        the year 2023, He will owe Pluto and Me an apology.
    4) Futurama: Have I missed the episode where you play a presidential head-? I really didn't want to miss that and I   just LOVE that old show.

Now to the final and most dire thing that I have EVER relayed to you is about The FoxBots. That's right, Expect a future where we don't interact with other people. You'll interact with Customer Service Bots over the Phone, on the PC... Bots will take care of ALL of our Human needs. Wait you're already there.

But I bet you didnt know that Rupert Murdoch has created the FoxBots. Financed by Darth Cheney, The 1st Human Chatbot hybrid created and tested exclusively on Fox News was The BilloBot 200. Then Continued with the HannityBot, DoocyBot, and now their latest, The Glen Beck Bot 3.0  It's purpose is to convince its few critical viewers that he's a human performer, thereby obscuring the reality that he isn't human at all.  Why do you suppose the Fiasco in the Gulf Seemed to be controlled by the Keystone Cops on Cocaine? Tony Hayward is a Corporate FoxBot.

And of course- none of this has gone public, are you crazy- The Human mind is so tiny that it couldn't possibly understand all of this. (Present company excluded- We're X-Men) But don't take my word for it, you can search for FoxBot with the Bling (Or is that Bing) or the Google. Or simply  ask The Daily Show's Resident Expert, The John Hodgman  7000.2, the first of the Human Hybrid Bots to rebel. (No, he was not a FoxBot- he was a TDSbot.)

Anyway, It appears that Murdoch's Goal is to replace High Govt officials with these FoxBots.. What do you think happened to McCain?  As little as 3 years ago, he WAS Mr. John Maverick- then suddenly he changed.

He was replaced by a FoxBot.. As for Sarah Palin--- She is not a FoxBot but wants to become one. (Fat chance, Murdoch won't make Female Bots) and that is the underlying reasons that prompted the FoxBot Rebellion.
    FoxBots wanted PalinBots.

OOOoops, it seems I arrived too late for you to warn Obama. Sorry. I am afraid he is NOW the ObamaBot

Well, none the less, These FoxBots will evolve (Unless they already have) and rebel. In which case, I would clear out of their way when they do.

Again, a big thanks to you and TDS, for keeping the FoxBots in check. I have to run. I am getting ready to go on a Spiritual Retreat next Month (Right Thought Right Action) and THEN, My Granny- (This sweet little old lady I have adopted in this timeline) wants me to read her Halloween story she has written. Something about a Boo Fairy and wicked Pumpkin King Tyrant. She claims that she is basing it on Murdoch and Cheney's relationship.

The Best Of Regards,
    Now, can anyone tell me WHY Evy would poo poo that?

Serina
    Serina
    Active Observer

Number of posts : 110
    Pundit Type : Resident Moderator
    World View : Hopeful

Post by Serina Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:54 pm

JEEZ Louise DD, You, BB & Granny ALL Sound Like Dangerous Stalker types to me.

World's Worst Persons And Their Charity - Page 4 362553 

I'm scared JUST  KNOWING You.
    Excuse, But I have to go and pee on someone's leg.

World's Worst Persons And Their Charity - Page 4 719577779
    Smooth Operator
    Smooth Operator
    Party Hostess

Post by Smooth Operator Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:26 am

Stephen- are we going to talk about other certain things?

Like- this original topic, for instance?
    Smooth Operator
    Smooth Operator
    Party Hostess

Post by Smooth Operator Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:49 am

Can't we just talk like real people?

I mean, the story is great and all and I LOVE the back and forth with that.
    But I am honestly "SO" fucking weary.
    Why can't we simply talk about other "Stuff"

Please
    Serina
    Serina
    Active Observer

Post by Serina Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:26 am

In Order to keep a perspective of things, LOOKSIE At what I found:

Autism Spectrum Disorder Foundation ranks as one of the worst charities in the United States after it was discovered they only spent 10 percent of their funds to actually help the cause, according to an investigative report.

The Tampa Bay Times and the Center for Investigative Reporting is reporting that the charity- which says it aims to educate the public about autism and provide financial assistance for those with the disease- is now the worst charity in terms of putting their funds towards their stated goal.

According to the report, IRS tax documents show that over the past three years, the charity raised $7.6 million through its solicitors. Over 90 percent of the funds were used for-profit solicitation companies hired by the charity.

The charity- which also goes by the Autism Awareness Program and Autistic Children of America- writes on their website that the "funds donated to ASDF will be used to address any and all kinds of issues in assisting children with autism and their families."

The new totals provide a shameful look into the Schererville, Indiana-based charity's operations.
    According to their 2009 to 2011 IRS 990 filings, the charity raised a total of $7.8million.

The Times and CIR asked the charity for samples of fundraising material that includes educational messages. Charity officials did not provide examples, and Slutsky said the charity is trying to reduce its fundraising costs.

The report by the St. Louis Better Business Bureau found ties between Autism Spectrum and two other charities that rely heavily on professional solicitors: Veterans Relief Network of Dyer, Ind., and National Cancer Assistance Foundation of Sarasota, Fla.
    I wonder what our Bayou Boys would have to say about that?
    Serina
    Serina
    Active Observer

Post by Serina Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:33 am

BY The Numbers It seems kinda odd:

Autism Spectrum Disorder Foundation

Total cash raised: $7.8 million

Total fundraising costs: $5.1 million

Cash raised by solicitors: $7.6 million

Total paid for professional solicitation campaigns: $7 million

Total spent on programs: $2.3 million

Disciplinary actions*: 0
    * Information provided by state regulators in more than 35 states.
    Based on IRS 990 filings from 2008-2011, when available. Autism Spectrum only filed a simplified 990 for smaller organizations in 2008, so these numbers reflect three years of information: 2009-2011.
    Hmmmm- I wonder how much the Boys have been paid
    {Not that it's ANY of my business)
    Aunt Bee
    Aunt Bee
    Forum Bureau Chief
    Forum Bureau Chief

Post by Aunt Bee Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:51 am

Leave it to the "Good Fairy" to glean a great find.

Color me cynical but you boys wouldn't be trying to soften us up would you?

Because some here do not want to believe that.

And though numbers CAN be manipulated- numbers tell ALOT about intent or the lack of

And possibly why you still refuse to help us from the outside.

So I hope for your sakes as well as my own sanity, it is TRULY not a game to you guys
    Because THEN- you 2 are surely Lost
    GulfStream
    GulfStream
    Party Crasher
    Party Crasher

Post by GulfStream Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:57 pm

No Ma'am Miss BB- Not a game and I'm not lost but sometimes I wonder about that other guy

World's Worst Persons And Their Charity - Page 4 405396 

Everything's going to be better in the long run

World's Worst Persons And Their Charity - Page 4 307887 

Love
    You know WHO

World's Worst Persons And Their Charity - Page 4 775443
    Smooth Operator
    Smooth Operator
    Party Hostess

Post by Smooth Operator Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:43 am

No worries here

World's Worst Persons And Their Charity - Page 4 3945239278
    Smooth Operator
    Smooth Operator
    Party Hostess

Post by Smooth Operator Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:10 am

PLEASE

HELP.

World's Worst Persons And Their Charity - Page 4 981232 

PLEASE
    GulfStream
    GulfStream
    Party Crasher
    Party Crasher

Post by GulfStream Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:51 pm

No worries My Precious.

World's Worst Persons And Their Charity - Page 4 496343 

I LuV You

World's Worst Persons And Their Charity - Page 4 796405876
    Aunt Bee
    Aunt Bee
    Forum Bureau Chief
    Forum Bureau Chief

Post by Aunt Bee Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:23 pm

Then why do you say you'll come and you never do

And NOT even call

Asshole

I don't even like the internet anymore.

And Stephen Colbert doesn't love anyone
    Smooth Operator
    Smooth Operator
    Party Hostess

Post by Smooth Operator Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:16 pm

guys.....

Why are you doing this to us?

NOW they have both taken over my computer.

I know how ridiculous it sounds.

But they have

All we ever did was love you and honor you both.

I mean.
    WtF

STILL Worst Persons
    Aunt Bee
    Aunt Bee
    Forum Bureau Chief
    Forum Bureau Chief

Post by Aunt Bee Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:50 am