Our Space To Hang

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Our Space To Hang

Mematorium For Favorite Gifs

I forgot my password

GifSearch

As Humans, How Do We Communicate?

Monochrome Man
    Monochrome Man
    Rabble Rowzer

Number of posts : 68
    Pundit Type : Monochrome Chief
    World View : Thank God For Satire

Bee As Humans, How Do We Communicate?

Post by Monochrome Man Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:27 pm

We have our 5 senses; Sight, Speech, Hearing, Touch, and smell. And as most here would probly agree, the 6th would be insight.
    As Humans, How Do We Communicate? Clip_image001
    It seems to me that we need at least Vision or Touch to REALLY communicate effectively.
    As Humans, How Do We Communicate? Clip_image002As Humans, How Do We Communicate? 1845938024 
    After all, humans are Social creatures immersed inside dense matter within this material plane. And as Spiritual creatures experiencing the human condition, we appear to be forced to use Insight with at least one of the 5 senses as a means to communicate effectively on the earth plane. Of course, My theory is that we are here to help mankind to evolve as we as Spiritual creatures learn and grow in our own way.
    As Humans, How Do We Communicate? 123821 
    The reason I make mention of this is because of the Internet.
    As Humans, How Do We Communicate? Clip_image003As Humans, How Do We Communicate? 884745 
    Has the Internet separated us from our own nature? Or worse still, has it not only separated us from other people, but our higher selves as well?

As Humans, How Do We Communicate? 88345 

You may say that we have vision. We can read and look at messages on the internet. We can watch and hear things like music, and protests, etc...off the Youtube and various other places.
    As Humans, How Do We Communicate? 560118 
    We even put animated smilies to good use attempting to get our messages or even feelings across. But in this virtual reality we have created for ourselves, the sight and even hearing is Virtual. And IMHO, sound is probably the most real due to REAL human voices in conjunction WITH the visualizations of what you are listening too.
    As Humans, How Do We Communicate? Clip_image004As Humans, How Do We Communicate? 552322 
    Let's use Helen Keller as an example of where I'm going with this. As Humans, How Do We Communicate? 543445 
    She suffered from a sickness (possibly Scarlet fever) when she was only 18 or 19 months old, making her completely blind and deaf. For the next five years she had no way of successfully communicating with other people.
    As Humans, How Do We Communicate? 61760 
    Enter Anne Sullivan from Boston to help her. Miss Sullivan herself had once been blind. She tried to teach Helen to live like other people and teaching her how to use her hands as a way of speaking.
    As Humans, How Do We Communicate? 616986 

We don't think of smell or touch or even taste very often. In fact, we tend to take our senses for granted. But Helen was lost without that contact. Without another human being with the Soul of experience, she would have remained Lost.

So, what does this have to do with Communicating on the Interwebs?
    As Humans, How Do We Communicate? 780309 
    Well, a lot actually.

There's a lot of mishandling of information out there. There are entities spinning propaganda, hate, and misinformation. Yeah, it's a huge Psyops alright. Because there is Psychological warfare going down right now.
    As Humans, How Do We Communicate? 3187041317 
    They play mind games with those without a clue as to what's REALLY going on, brain bleaching the population in the process.

As Humans, How Do We Communicate? 2085327746 

Then there are the awakened Souls- who these same entities attempt in various ways to discourage from gathering together by creating doubt and mistrust, causing greater division between us all.

What do they use? Mostly sight and sound. The other senses cannot be used on the Interwebs yet, at least not that I know of.
    As Humans, How Do We Communicate? 688460 
    But how do we use our insight? We have a FEELING or something we see causes dejavu....

After all, Humans are mostly mental creatures who use their insight by watching others body language, facial expressions, in conjunction with what is said and seen and even felt.
    As Humans, How Do We Communicate? 295168 
    Have you noticed that since the Internet started, we have pretty much lost the ability to communicate effectively one on one and face to face?

We have gotten so dumbed down- NO wonder some have taken the Opportunity to take over the world, as it were.
    As Humans, How Do We Communicate? 990286 As Humans, How Do We Communicate? 610524 
    I love the internet. It's a great tool with a fantastic potential to make the world SUCH a GREATER place.

But we slipped. Somewhere along the way, we allowed this to happen.
    But I can almost hear you asking; "But Jas, what does this have to do with Helen Keller ... or Soul for that matter?"
    As Humans, How Do We Communicate? 2371544758 
    Well kids, IMHO, we can't get by on insight alone. Just like the Human being can't manage effectively without its higher self.

Think about it.

As Humans, How Do We Communicate? Clip_image005As Humans, How Do We Communicate? 4009155049 
    Helen was helpless without Anne Sullivan. And at some point after they met, her insight kicked in.... I believe The moment at the water pump .... when Ann was trying to teach her the word for water. Her High self probly said something like; "Ohhhh that's right- She is the one who helps me get to my destination in life." 
    As Humans, How Do We Communicate? 523459 
    But it was touch with insight.
    We don't get that on the internet.
    I gotta go for now.

As Humans, How Do We Communicate? 3166422775 
     Will discuss more later. But ponder that for a moment.

PS: Don't let anyone pee on your leg  As Humans, How Do We Communicate? 719577779

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:10 am